Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm officially a "blogger"

After much prodding from friends, I'm starting a blog. I've been hesitant because I thought blogs were for mom's to brag about their kids and post cute pictures. But I've since discovered there are plenty of single people out there blogging their hearts out. I will now be one of them.

Anyone who knows me knows that my niece (Samantha) and nephew (Mason) are the loves of my life. Since I don't have children of my own (yet), you will be hearing and seeing a lot about them (I have plenty of cute pictures and love to brag) :) I also love to travel and spend time with family and friends- they will all be on here too!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started the blog. I'm linking you in right now.

Esther said...

Yay! I'm excited you have a blog Janelle!

Followers