My nephew is so cute. He wants a big Dinaco for Christmas.
One T-H-I-S big!
This is Dinaco. You know.....from Cars.
Last year I taught him how to say "Santa Claus" when asked "Who's coming to town?" Of course he's forgotten by now, so I'm trying to teach him again this year. But he's obsessed with Dinaco. When I ask him who's coming to town he says "Dinaco!" ....with a big grin on his face.
My niece is cute too. She wants a cockatiel for Christmas. This is a cockatiel. You can teach them how to talk.

In fact, she wants a cockatiel so bad, she made this poster and hung it in her room.
She's already picked a name........Dipsie (yes, after the infamous Teletubbies). Lucky for her, she's been pretty good this year and I think Santa may bring her what she wants.



2 comments:
Hey Janelle! I was thinking the same thing about our names. I think people are going to think that he is Kellie and I am Lindsay. haha. Well I better get used to it. I am so glad that you wrote me. How is life going? How is the good old GRC?
Mason is the cutest! Is your brother going to get your niece the bird for Christmas? Watch out, they are loud!!
Post a Comment